Thursday, December 11, 2008

Artsy stuff :)

Since I have nothing too exciting to post here, I thought I'd let you know about two of my friends' blogs.

Golrokh and Niyaz have both studied Cinema in Iran and are now continuing their studies abroad. they post some of their artwork (including sketches, animations, and paintings) on blogger and i personally like their stuff very much. I'm sure you'll find their work interesting as well. (I would write more about this, but art is so subjective and I'm afraid my take on what they do is completely different from what they have in mind, so I think it's better to let their work speak for itself.)

correction: I have no idea how I made this mistake, but Golrokh had actually studied graphic design in Iran!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Come on! art is not that subjective. There are many safe areas that objective measures of evaluating artworks exist.

Besides I would guess (and this is just a guess) the last thing an artists wants is people refraining from commenting on their work because they are afraid \Quote ...my take on what they do is completely different from what they have in mind.. \UnQuote.

How can they know if they have conveyed what they have in their mind if people don't say what they think? ;)