Thursday, August 21, 2008

something totally irrelavant

I am in the middle of making this presentation for a meeting tomorrow, and suddenly I get carried away by my daydreams as usual. remembering great moments spent with friends, I realize something obvious: love makes you drunk. and I don't mean the romantic kind. I mean the love your family and friends give you, and how it makes you feel light headed if you receive it intensely in a period of only a few weeks long.

How simple moments become colorful and simple conversations turn hysterically funny and simple plans sound exciting. It makes me wonder: do I miss the routine life I used to have back home, or do I miss the drunkenness that comes from overdosing on love and friendship?

I'd love to contemplate some more and come up with a theory, but the slides are waiting ... maybe later.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

"How simple moments become colorful and simple conversations turn hysterically funny ..."
I can not agree more with this. It was up to the point indeed!

Anonymous said...

you should just use my solution it seems to be working for me though i think you might have too much of your studies left to apply it

kimia said...

It's all the chemicals released in your blood followed by the feeling of belonging and connection. People write books and do life long researches on these chemicals and their impact on individuas' lives.

Anonymous said...

maybe you and kimia can make a presentation about this for us. please make sure you define the terms like "drunk" and "love" first cause some people might have no previous exposure to the context. appreciate that.

mayssam said...

engineers, theories, love, drunk, presentation, dreams, family, simple, weather, music, etc.

:)

mayssam said...

oh i forgot to include blogging and procrastinating !
:D