Tuesday, May 08, 2007

When i grow up...

I'm going to have a job that allows me to travel, A LOT. I'll have time to watch movies all the time, and read books that people recommend, and will never have to work on weekends. I'll have 4 weeks of paid vacation, and as many sick days as I like.

I will meet this guy who's kind, and understanding, and funny, and into movies, and maybe even books. He'll drive when I drink, will carry my shopping bags, will be a feminist, will listen to the songs I pick, will laugh at my jokes, will share his thoughts with me, will talk to me, and won't expect me to talk back all the time. He won't think it's funny that I'm into TV, and won't get annoyed when I photograph him all the time. He'll be in love with me.

I will have a kid, a girl. She'll be nerdy and a bookworm, will wear glasses, and won't talk much. She'll be smart, with curly hair. She'll grow up to be much better than me. She'll love me anyway.

I will live in a crowded city, with my friends living close by. I will take the subway home, while listening to my ipod and watching people. My city will have all four seasons, a little bit more fall than winter though.

I will be everything I've always wanted to be, I'll be happy.

I can't wait to grow up.

8 comments:

Laleh said...

Can we drop by your place to talk about new books and movies?!?

gnr said...

so basically you want a slave who will have kids with you?

The Spring Breeze said...

Laleh,

thanks for believing in me! So you really think it'll happen! ;)

Negar,

hmmm, not really, i think i'll adopt, i need the slave just for the shopping bags ;)

Arezou Dilmaghani said...

I cant wait till you grow up, pls let me know when you grow up I wanna have a friend like you:)

Anonymous said...

to facilitate your growing up I know one girl you could adopt!contact me if you are intrested! Also availabale are cooler less bright hyperactive ones like those that all day climb you and pull your hairs(or braids if any available to cling to!)-from baby traficking co ltd.!

Deanna said...

amen, sista.

j-sam: said...

i always wanted to adop a girl who would become someone like you when she'd grow up :) .. hey i just have an idea .. :D

Nazli said...

When you do grow up please tell me how you did it!
Great blog BTW...