Thursday, January 11, 2007

A real phone, finally!

So after three years of using the crappiest possible cell phone (provided by my even crappier service provider), i finally have a real phone to use, and it's seriously cool! I got it sent from Iran (naturally!) and am really happy with it, except that the ring tones are, how should i put it, a bit cheesy! but i can live with it i guess.

It's -6 C here tonight; my ears were literally falling off on the way home. Who says global warming is a myth?! If this is not the Universe messing with us, i don't know what is!

5 comments:

MehdiMK said...

I'm counting days down for April, when my contract with Fido is due. Which provider are you with now?

The Spring Breeze said...

i'm still with Fido!!! I just changed my phone... at least now i can play with my phone's features! :D

Anonymous said...

3 years is a lot
but I suggest you rogers,
i like that much
and you know, you can just call fido and tell them u want to change to rogers, there will be no fine ( am i using fine right, anyway, I mean penalty ) for that :D

just rogers and nokia 3650 :D

gnr said...

saba jan, thanks for the comment...although i was never really gone!!! yeah, blogrolling seems to have smoked some real good stuff! but i'm glad it brought you back :P

Unknown said...

saba jan!
I'm so happy that you are so happy with your "so happy" phone.
I am also so happy that you have sent me those happy happy YOU KNOW THEIR NAME.
be happy.