Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Unclassified

There are good movies, and there are bad movies. In between, there are movies that you can't quite make your mind up about. They have something to say, they are not super badly made and the actors are not particularly horrible; yet you can't say you liked or hated them.

I watched Head in the clouds today. an "unclassified" movie in my opinion. It left me feeling sad... well, the cloudy weather didn't exactly help either, but anyway, I felt that it had a message, but couldn't say what it was... I'm sure some people will like it but it just lacks that something that makes movies memorable. Anyway, just thought I'd say something about it!

3 comments:

Sh. said...

this movie is targeting male audiences only, i'm sure it says somewhere in the fine prints too... you see when you put c.t. and p.c. almost naked together in one bed who's gonna worry about the plot anyway, so they just shot some fillers and called the whole thing a movie...

The Spring Breeze said...

Shahin,

I have to agree with you! Somewhere in the middle of the movie I found myself thinking the same thing... maybe that's why I actually started liking the plot AFTER the war bagan!

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»