Monday, December 12, 2005

Back to dial-up!

So… I’m here at last! Both happy (to see everyone I had missed so much) and disappointed (to see the crazy situation here, pollution and the fact that no one seems to care!). The internet connection is slower than I remember and I admire all the bloggers inside Iran for still posting stuff! (I know I’m being too KHAREJI here, but honestly, can’t remember how I checked my emails before).

Anyway, that’d be the reason I won’t be posting much during the next month. I’ll do my best though.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

have lots of lots of fun there. next month, you'll be here with fast internet and SLOW life again!

Anonymous said...

although it would be great to be updated on how things are going on over there, it is understandable if you dissappear for a little while. Just remember to have pizza and kabob, hang out in city as much as you can (forget polution, shmolution...), and have kalleh-pacheh after midnight!! We cant wait to hear your stories when you get back...
A.

Anonymous said...

salam
ziba bood
payda bashi .

Laleh said...

سلام صبا!
خوش اومدي!