Friday, August 17, 2007

Four years

... that's how long it has been. Same number of years I spent in college back home, meeting new people, making friends, learning about life, traveling, falling in and out of love... and here I am, four years after leaving, and when I look back it seems like I just re-did that whole process! I guess that's what life is all about anyway.

Now back to the movies, I watched El Cantante tonight. Just an average movie, you know, the typical musician biography movie, and not very well made. But if you're a Salsa lover, you'll at least like the soundtrack!!! The movie is about the life of Hector Lavoe, who is the guy that brought Salsa to the States. And well, let's just say he makes Johnny cash and Ray Charles look like saints (well, maybe that's over exaggerating, but you get the picture)!!! J Lo, of course, had to be the main focus of the movie! She is a delight just to watch though, however terrible her acting is!!!



Title: El Cantante, By: Marc Anthony

2 comments:

Laleh said...

Falling out of love is good! 'cause it promises the nice moments of falling in love again!! ...All the "firsts" and all the madness before the relationship starts!!! BAH BAH!!! :)

somayeh said...

5 years today for me. More than the whole Sharif period! It's a weird feeling...