Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Back to movies and more

I watched the Bourne ultimatum tonight and liked it for the most part. This was the third movie in the Bourne series and I thought it was better than the second one, but still not as good as the first movie. I'm a sucker for spy movies though, so I'm a little biased!

Although, I admit that most people in this movie are unbelievably invincible and don't get hurt after car crashes and fights! But well, it's Hollywood! If you've liked the other two movies, you'll like this one too.

I'm also listening to Harry Potter audio books, read by Jim Dale, and I'm absolutely loving it. He makes characters come alive with all the different accents he imitates and I'm reliving the experience! I'm a geek, I know!

Title: Extreme Ways, By: Moby

3 comments:

JJ said...

I liked it too even though I was only about 3 meters away from the screen and had to turn my head around to follow the action!

Laleh said...

oh Saba I'm listening to Jim Dale Harry Potter too... He's so good!
I love it when he talks Ron and when he says a long worried "Harry..." as Hermione!!!

Laleh said...

thanks for the tip!!