Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Back to school

So here I am... 25 days, four states, and probably an extra two pounds later, back to my normal life (normal?...let's not talk about that!).

I had the greatest vacation you could have without going back home, and once again realized how much I love my friends. I met so many new people, interesting and wonderful and crazy too. Think I actually liked the States despite all my efforts not to! I mean I still can't say I prefer to live there, but almost all my friends from undergrad school are in the States and there's so many more options and opportunities. If it wasn't for the country being a big pretty jail, I would probably consider moving there.

School has started and I've already lost interest after my first class! It's probably just a post-vacation depression phase which will be over before the midterms, or at least I hope so!

No comments: