Wednesday, August 24, 2005

March of the Penguins


And here's another post on a movie! I watched the March of the Penguins last night and it was simply amazing! Had not seen such a strong documentary in a long time.

Only watching the movie made me feel cold, can't believe how the crew survived that harsh cold (it's in the south pole)...and the penguins were unreal... they are the cutest creatures, especially when they're young! I was wondering how long it had been since I actually thought about an animal apart from cats and dogs... had almost forgotten that penguins even existed!

It was unbelievable how strong they were and how devoted to their chicks...I'm not sure if people had to walk 70 miles every couple of months to bring food for their kids, they would want to have children at all! We're a bit more selfish I think!

I strongly recommend it to anyone who has a slight interest in the wild life and/or documentaries!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it's the cutest animal I've ever seen. It's actually my favorite animal.I wish you could have it as a pet. I should definitely go see the movie.