Friday, June 24, 2005

On the verge of crying...

Well, seems like we rode the time machine to 25 years ago... The ultimate results are not announced yet, but it's pretty obvious. Great!

I am really really sad about this and I'm worried about all my friends and family who will be living in Iran for the coming 4 years. If this is what people really wanted then they probably deserve it, but I doubt it... And whatever the analysts say, I don't think anyone deserves to live in Iran with the existing conditions.

Right at this moment, I am officially ashamed of being an Iranian...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

saba joon; I've been at the same situation for a whole week. But I learnt one thing and that is all of us have been over estimating the political knowledge of the real society of Iran :( .People really voted for this man !