Thursday, April 14, 2005

Story of a weekend

Ok... I know I've been ignoring my duties as a blogger! It's kind of hard when you have to write the first chapter of your thesis and have no idea where to start!

I had a nice weekend though, went to Victoria which is like the capital city of BC (I know, I used to think it was Vancouver too!) on Vancouver Island. It's this tiny little town and of course is beautiful but there wasn't much to do honestly! I literally fell asleep on a museum bench while others were looking at the displays!

Watched the secret window last night and got a little scared, embarrassing I know!

Remember that concert I was so excited about... Well, it turned out I didn't go! A dear friend's dad passed away the same day and after talking to him, I just couldn't think about going to a concert. It was pretty good though, from what I heard!

How stupid is it that people still keep getting killed on the roads in car crashes? I mean, we don't need a tsunami or even a huge earthquake! Just a simple trip from a city to another and chances of getting killed is pretty much the same as when you get hit by a tsunami!

Gotta go right now... I will write more about this, maybe later!

No comments: