Thursday, April 28, 2005

It's one of those days...

when I'm quite grumpy... what can I say? no specific reason...just that I am grumpy and need to be spoiled a little... it sucks not having your mom around during these times! (Actually from what I hear, my mom has been doing some major dental surgery thingie back home and has been even grumpier than me lately... my sister has actually fled to Klardeahst!) But still, she would spoil me I'm sure!

Oh yeah, the rafting trip... seriously as grumpy as I am now, still can't stop smiling thinking about the trip. It was the most relaxing experience I've had in a long time (rafting trip, relaxing...no, I'm not crazy!). Steve's Cabin was on the most beautiful spot right next to the river. I think the group combination was also great...fourteen people and two days and no one wanted to kill any one else by the end of the trip?! recently I had started to think it was impossible! Rafting part was awesome too, don't have any pictures from it though, cause they did not have their camera man on the spot and no one had brought their camera!

Diana krall is coming to Vancouver in June. Although I really really wanna go and might actually buy a ticket pretty soon, don't wanna get my hopes too high. Don't want to have the same experience as the one I had with Metric concert!

It's been so nice and sunny here for the past two weeks that I actually bought a bike to be able to get the most out of it (according to my own lazy standards, that is)...so far, so good!

I'm gonna post some pictures from the trip after this. Should try to update more when I get back in mood!

No comments: