Wednesday, March 05, 2008

seasonal depression and more

Well, it's pretty obvious that I can not think of anything to write anymore! It's mainly because I'm feeling like Sh** most of the time, and when I don't, I'm usually outside doing something else! I don't know if it's the fact that I'm going to miss yet another "eid" with my family, or is it the PhD stuff not going too well, or what? all I know is that I can not think of anything fun to write about!!! I even watched a couple of good movies, but still nothing!

emptiness prevails... at least for now.

6 comments:

somayeh said...

:(

Laleh said...

me too! I hate whatever I write immediately, and don't know why! :(

The Spring Breeze said...

:( well, looks like ind.77 bloggers are in danger of getting obsolete! we should have all gone to London! I knew it! :)

Anonymous said...

enjoy life while you're in school and take more photos ;)

[burned out 78i]

Anonymous said...

dont take this the wrong was saba, but do you like to swtich places?

Anonymous said...

Saba I think its more or less becuz of having eid getting closer & closer and u feeling like u're missing another warm & nice eid night with ur family but u know after all u have got frnds nearly as good as a family, never the same though(I know), but u still can have a much funnier eid night with frnds than with the family! its not good to be depressed when our new yr is about to come! u better keep urself busy with things that ppl in iran do when eid is close! go shopping! make urself completely refreshed, start cleaning the house, plan for a gr8 eid meal and a lil party...and things like that! and do not tell urself over and over that u feel empty cuz it'd get worst! start to be energetic thats all!
good luck
tc
SARA