Monday, July 16, 2007

More listed stuff

13. so on the way from Vancouver to London, there was this old man sitting next to me who knew not a single word of English. So he would move his hands and make faces and I would understand him and tell the stewardess what he needed. His knees hurt really bad and that's why he didn't let me sleep for even 30 minutes before poking me to ask for painkillers or this or that. anyway, 9:30 hours passed like this. This girl passed me by and I knew her and started talking to her in Farsi. Guess what? the old man was Pakistani and he actually had lived in Iran for many years so he spoke very good Farsi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I never knew... all those hours of trying... well, I guess the worst part was when he realized he could guide me to salvation by telling me not to drink wine!

14. Of course, on the way back I had to sit next to another 70 year old man for 10 hours and well, he started by telling me that I looked 16 because I didn't have big breasts (can you beleive this?! that old bastard!) ... and then told me I needed to get married (!!!) and that he got married twice because he liked s e x!!! have everyone gone mad or is it just the people who get to sit next to me on the plane? I slept after an hour and kept myself asleep by taking motion sickness pills so he wouldn't start talking to me again!

15. I have pre-purchased the new Harry Potter book and can't wait for Saturday!!! yay!

I will think of a real post for next time, promise!

5 comments:

Laleh said...

so funny!!!

Anonymous said...

harfe rasto bayad az piremarde 70 sale shenid!ha ha

mayssam said...

well well, i suggest u should get married soon, there are ppl dieing to get married to 16 years olds :p i can find u a good shaved one ;)

mayssam said...

oh, and by shaved, i mean head shaved (just to be clear!)

p.s. please please, don't kill me for this comment :D

The Spring Breeze said...

laleh,

it wasn't funny while it was happening you know! ;)

anonymous,

not sure how I'm supposed to react to that!

Mayssam,

I'm glad you clarified that point!!